Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Dinner to Dream About.................

If I could have dinner with any three people i would have to say my grandfather and my great grandparents who are deceased. I would chose them because I would want to really let them know how the teachings that they instilled in me years ago are still there. I would also want the to hear all the great stories that I have about Ayriel because they never got the chance to meet her. I would also tell them of my many great accomplishments and the college decisions that i have decided to make to become a better person. I would also show them pictures of how everybody has grown and made different choices than the ones that were planned.These are the people who help my grandparents raise me so in my eyes they are very important because of their roles in my life. So this would be a thank you to all of them.

No comments: